Monday, October 8, 2012

We Miss You!!!


Hello Kanakomo ladies!
How are you doing? Has school been going well? We sure miss you here in Branson, America! When kampers leave Kamp is just not the same. How could it be? The best part of it isn't here... YOU!!!

This blog is a way we hope to stay in touch with you during the year. We want to hear all about you! We would love to hear how your sports team did in their last game, how your recital went, or ANYTHING else going on in your life!

I'll be posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and you never know what you may find. One day could be a great craft, then I may send out a funny memory from this summer, and stay tuned because you never know when a competition will start! Do I hear the competition cheer starting all over America right now? You better believe it's going on in my head!

For today's post I would love to hear what your favorite part of Kamp was this year!
Did you love the zipline?
Thanks to the Inside Kanakuk blog for this great picture!

Or maybe learning how to canoe?

Or possibly it was a party?! I always love the party barn! Here's a picture of me swinging. So fun!

I'll tell you my favorite moment was the Olympic Party! Remember how you got breakfast in bed? Then you got to run around as a country and complete all of the great competitions (there goes that competition cheer in my head again)! I think my favorite station was the sunbathing station! What can I say? I'm a pool girl!

Also for some extra fun... Can anyone tell me who this staff girl is? This is a picture of when she was a kamper many, many moons ago! I'll give you a hint, she was the great girl who set up your Klinics!


We miss you so much and hope to hear from you! I will see you Wednesday!

Logan

No comments: