Monday, November 5, 2012

Fort Building

Hello Girls!

Sometimes when it starts to get cold outside I forget how to entertain myself when I am stuck inside. I can't do any of my favorite things! No rock climbing, hiking, or the big oh no... HAMMOCKING (key in on the tears forming in my eyes right now). That is when I think back to the days of indoor fort building with my sister! Those first few days of crazy cold weather we would gather all the blankets in the house and make a pretty sweet fort.
We would use chairs, couches, lazy boys... basically all the house furniture to stabilize it. There would be secret rooms and chambers only we would know about. Nobody could come into the fort without the password. It was AWESOME! Once the fort was made we would just hang out in there! It was so fun to have our own area that was just for us. We would read in there, sometimes we would watch movies or play boardgames. This could be something you do with your family. You of course HAD to have the password to get in! Sometimes we would have our fort for a whole weekend! Sometimes it only lasted a day. But one thing I could always count on, when we got to make a fort, it was a good time! So talk to your parents and see if they would want to build one with you! All it takes are some blankets and some creativity and you just made your own little world!

Have fun!
Logan

No comments: