Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Time!!

Hey K1 Girls!

Sorry for the belated post! I drove home for Thanksgiving break and it has thrown off my schedule, but don't worry I have a fun post for today!

This is my FAVORITE time of the year! I love Thanksgiving! My family always gets together with the grandparents and my aunt, uncle, and cousin and we feast and watch football. Some years the WHOLE family comes together and we end up with 60+ people! We go out to my grandparents farm and we hike down into a canyon! It is so fun! I love it!

I thought that today I would give you a fun Thanksgiving recipe you might enjoy making with your family.

I found this recipe for Thanksgiving Leaf cookies on Pinterest! I think it looks super fun! Grab your dad, mom, brother, sister, grandparents, ANYBODY and have some fun!

I hope you girls have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Love ya!
Logan

No comments: