Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Kanakomo Ladies!!

I know it's only Wednesday and Thanksgiving is actually tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure I got to tell you all how thankful I am for you! You girls are the greatest and I love getting to spend my summers with you! Thanks for being awesome!

This is my mom's side of the family.
This is my favorite holiday! My family makes a pretty big deal out of it. We always travel to my grandparents farm and we hike down into a canyon. Then when we come back up there is always a ton of food and football! It is a blast! Some years we have a BIG family reunion! We get up to around seventy people... it is crazy! This year is a smaller gathering but I still love it.

This is my dad's side of the family.
One reason I love Thanksgiving so much is that it is a day set out for you to remember all of the blessings the Lord has given you. I think our world can be go go GO all the time that we forget to stop and see the great things in our life like our family, friends, and experiences! I encourage you to make a list of 5 things you are thankful for. If you want, you can post them on here!

What are your Thanksgiving traditions? Do you eat turkey or ham or both? Do you play a game of touch football with your family? I would love to hear about your traditions!

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Love you girls!
Logan

No comments: