Tuesday, September 21, 2010

99 Balloons

Well, I think I have officially decided to make this Mom and Dad week.  I mean, the swagger wagon was a good start right?  I know that we normally celebrate Mom in May and then Dad sometime in June, but why not do it this week?  Well, yesterday I hopefully made you laugh.  Todays video might make you cry.  I think that we don't ever realize how much our mom's and dad's do to support us, love us, and make life great for us.  This video reminded me of that fact.  This is a story of little Elliot.  Elliot's parents actually worked for kamp and k-life at one time.  Before Elliot was born, the doctor told his parents that he had Trisomy 18.  Elliot had a chromosonal defect that would not give him long to live.  His parents were excited to love and care for him all the days God gave him...whether it just be life in the belly, one day, or many years.   Your parents love you in this same way.  They will do anything for your well being and to give you life!  Grab a tissue.

No comments: