Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do you like to watch Movies?


Do you love to watch movies?  My family is a movie watching family and its easy to get caught up in whats new and what everyone is seeing.  These pics above are examples of shows and movies that are popular.  Its easy to just go watch them based on the world's opinion instead of checking them out.   Lately I have started some movies that I really are not great movies.  Some because they were not appropriate and some because they were not good movies (meaning, boring or bad acting)  I don't really watch R rated movies, so I picked the movies off of the description and PG or PG-13 rating. What I should have done is check them out BEFORE I watch them.  I have NetFlix instant watch on my TV and its easy to just settle in without checking.  Its easy to do that when you channel surf on TV.   How do you check out a movie or TV show before you watch?   Check out the Focus on the Family website.  It has a great website called http://www.pluggedin.com/  This is a great thing to make sure what you are watching on TV or in Movies is age appropriate AND appropriate to be watching at all.

No comments: