Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ok Go - Here It Goes Again (The Treadmill Video)


Okay, I found this on youtube and I wanted to share it with you because I am always looking for ideas of creativity for kamp! this is so creative! I want to try it with some friends. I would not reccommend trying this at home. I got on a treadmill with more than one person once and it didn't go so well. I also know nothing about this band. I listened to the words to make sure it was clean, but I have no idea what this band is all about. If you like the music make sure you check out if what their saying in other songs is something that you should be listening to. I love thier creativity and I store away stuff like this to inspire creativity with my leadership team at kamp!  Okay, for some reason it wont embed so click on this link to get to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

No comments: