Friday, September 17, 2010

I wish my dog could do this

So, I got a baby announcement from one of my friends in Branson, Geoff and Lindsay Todd.  You might know them if you went to K-Kaui this summer becuase GT (as he is widely known) is one of the directors.  You might also know him from his days of K-Klassic.   Before KAA took it over he was one of the directors.  He and Lindsay just had a baby girl.  On their invitation they directed you to more were pictures on their family blog.  I went there and Harper is the most adorable thing.  Doesn't suprise me with those two. All  that being said, the reason why I am posting about this, I scrolled down at their other posts and found this!  I have to say that I am jealous that Piper, my dog, can't do this.    I want to know how they trained their dog!  This is amazing.  I think Piper can do it because She loves to swim, but jumping off the diving board would be a little bit scary for her.  Even if I did get her to jump off the diving board, I am not sure she would do it with such form!  I am also absolutely positive Piper could not climb the ladder.  Maybe next summer you can help me teach my dog to do this at K-1.

By the way, this unbelieveable footage was taken at K-Klassic.  Thanks GT and Lindsay for posting it on youtube!!!

No comments: