Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun Frame For You

Okay, so I was talking with a kamp mom about how the winter can be so dreary.  Snow is fun but most the time it means that the sun is not out.  I love the winter weather, but after awhile I long for the days of summer.  So here is a fun thing you can do when its cold outside, and then maybe put up some favorite pics of camp.  (or any summer fun)  Kamp has yearly been my summer fun since I was age 10.  I am now 32...you do the math of how many summers that is.  (as a kid my family would also have fun in colorado every summer too)  Okay, the pic above is what the finished product looks like.  Here are the instructions how to.  If building the frame is too advanced for you then you can take the glass out of an old frame...paint it and insert the wires.  You could do it how they instructed OR you could staple a peice of yarn or string across the back (staple each side on the back of the picture frame.  Have fun!

No comments: