Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Sites in Tulsa

Sorry It's been a couple days since I have blogged. Getting home from Columbia Mo with all that snow took awhile. Then I got home and my laptop crashed!!!! Yep, I don't have a computer this week while I am traveling and my iPad is standing in fo my laptop. It works well but it takes a little time to type. So I am in Tulsa and I am staying at a hotel right across the street from Oral Roberts University. I might interview your counselor there. If you had Gabby and Tricia last summer as your counselors you will be happy to know that I will see Gabby tonight. She goes to ORU. Anyway, here is a picture of some buildings at ORU. ORU is a christain school and all of their buildings have some significance from the bible. For example these buildings. They are built to specific dimensions mapped out in the bible for Noahs Ark. Somebody did some riots math and figured out how measurements in that time translate into measurements of our time. The tallest building represents the length of the ark. Yep, lay that tall building on it's side and you get how long the ark was. The middle buildings the height of the ark. That is how tall the ark was! The smallest building was the width of the ark. So, lay that building on the side and that is how wide the ark was. Isn't that cool that someone did that? Noahs Ark was huge. If you are anywhere in Tulsa you can see these buildings. I love it. Can you imagine a boat that big with tons of animals? God is so cool.

No comments: