Friday, January 7, 2011

Talents that Amaze Me

Yesterday Michelle posted on my blog about a street performer that she way performing at the Belvedere Castle where my husband proposed.  She gave me the link to this video for me to see.  I was amazed. I had to share it with you.  Then my mind went to many questions.  How do you learn this skill?  How did someone discover that this was possible?  Can you play any song or just that one?  How many times do you accidentally cut yourself on the saw?

Then I thought about my engament story and how my husband had to politely ask some bird watchers if they wouldn't mind moving so he could propose in the location he wanted to.  (click here to see where)  What if she was there that day, in that spot, instead of the bird watchers?  Would she have moved?  Or if she was there but not in that location...would I have been distracted by her talent?  These are the thoughts that go through my head.  Enough rambling by me...check it out.  Thanks Michelle for commenting.  I love getting response back!  I wish I could get her to come and perform at our annual Kanakuk K-1 talent show.

No comments: