Monday, January 31, 2011

K-2 Skit from a few summers ago.

I am so sorry that I have been so inconsistent. I have been traveling the last two weeks. Last week I did not have a computer because my work laptop crashed. So, i went out on the road with the iPad. I love my iPad but its hard to blog with an iPad because most hotels we stayed at did not have WI FI. An iPad doesn’t have a usb cord and that is how you connect to the internet in most 3 star hotels All that being said.. I AM BACK! I don’t travel anymore at all! Therefore I am 100% committed to cranking out a blog every day

Its going to be a snowy day tomorrow (6-18 inches at kamp!)  I don't know about you but I love snow but sometimes it makes me long for summer.  So, I thought I would post a funny skit from the summer.  This isn't K-1 but instead this is a skit from K-2.  They did a "mock" Highschool Musical.  Here is episode 1.  If you are going to K-1 this is something to look forward to. 
 

 
 

No comments: