Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Friday!!

This week, we entered into one of my favorite months of the year...October!! I love when the leaves change, drinking apple cider and Halloween! (I don’t like it when it gets really cold though...) Today I had the opportunity to eat lunch with my small group at Big Cedar, look at this fall display they had out front!
I can’t wait to reveal to y’all what my Halloween costume is this year!! Although there are many things that are great about October, a lot of people associate fear with October.

As Christians, we are not called to live fearfully. God has given us peace, so that we can live to glorify him. There are so many things in life that can make us fearful or worried. Isaiah 41:10 says “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” How comforting is it to know that the God that created the universe is with you always?! God says he will uphold you with His righteous hand! Memorize this verse, so whenever you’re scared or worried, you will be reminded that God is always with you!

Have a good weekend! Love y’all!


Ali

No comments: