Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello!

Hey Girls!!

It’s Ali and I was the Osage Mom this past summer! I get to spend the year studying God’s word at the Kanakuk Institute here in Branson. I miss y’all so much and am so excited that I get to post on the blog a couple times per week! I’m going to start by telling you a little bit about myself!

  1. I love to dance. I grew up dancing and I even studied it in college!
  2. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.
  3. I like snow cones a lot.
  4. I can hum and whistle at the same time.
  5. I love Jesus!
Now that school has started back up, it is easy for us to get busy with homework and practices. However, we cannot forget to spend time daily studying the Bible and praying! One of my favorite Bible verses is Colossians 3:2 “Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things.”. This verse is a great reminder for us to focus on God and not get distracted by our busy lives. I hope you’re still working on your devo books from this summer! We miss y’all so much and we are counting down the days until the Kanakomo gates open again for the summer!!

Here’s a picture of the leadership girls from tribal dancing this summer! 


Love ya!


Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at Pavvy Pants, rockin the blog world!