Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hey Girls!

Yesterday we were discussing our Bible study over Abraham and we talked about Genesis 18:14 which says "'Is anything too difficult  for the Lord?.." This verse goes on to talk about how God will fulfill His promise and give Abraham a son. But how often do we think that things are too difficult for God? I think God can't handle a lot of my problems, which is not right. He could handle each trouble I face, way better than I could ever plan. I think that some of the things I am dealing with are too little for God or that God can't handle it. When really, I can't handle it without God. I have been trying to pray and ask God for assistance when things begin to be hard to handle. I encourage you to do the same!

Here is a picture that I had hanging in my dorm all throughout college. It was a great reminder that God's plan will ultimately prevail and that nothing is too difficult for Him!



I hope this encourages you this week! Miss y'all!

Love ya!
Ali




*picture from http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/box_005/post_15/597325_2348177_lz.jpg

No comments: