Friday, October 18, 2013

It's FRIDAY!!!!

I have a treat for y'all today! I love ordering Carmel Apple Spices at Starbucks, so I thought I would share with you a homemade version I found online!! It's super simple!


You only need two things!

-Apple Cider (or apple juice)
-Caramel 

First, make sure you have and adult help you with working the stove, we don't want anyone to burn themselves! You'll want to heat the apple cider in a pot on medium for a couple of minutes. Once it is heated, you'll add in a couple spoonfuls of caramel. The amount depends on how much caramel you like. Once you've added the caramel, turn the heat down to low and stir it every now and then. This is so it doesn't make the caramel burn and then your drink would taste funny! Once the caramel is melted into the drink, you can start putting it into cups. Just remember to be careful, because it'll be hot!!





Hope y'all have a fun weekend!!

Ali
I've included the original blog I found this on, incase you want to save the recipe!

http://thenotsosupermama.com/2012/12/19/warm-and-soothing-caramel-apple-cider/

No comments: