Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hey!

So today, as I was driving to the Kanakuk offices, I was blown away by God's marvelous creation! Remember how I told you that I love fall, well the leaves were beautiful today! We often overlook God's creation. In Genesis, it talks about how God spoke, and the birds, water, light, fish, trees and humans were created! How cool is it that the God that created the universe, created each of us by name with a purpose to glorify Him. 

"For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things were created through him and for him" Colossians 1:16

Here is a picture of some leaves changing! (confession: I got it from Google because it was cloudy today!) 


Miss y'all!!
Ali

ps: you should stop and take a minute to look at and thank God for all the beautiful things He has created!

No comments: