Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Good Afternoon!

It is a beautiful 72 degrees with a slight breeze rolling down Kanakomo Hill! How was your weekend? I had one of the best weekends! I got to see two of my Osages! Chandler came to visit and I saw Abby in Oklahoma! It was so fun getting to catch up with them and hear all about how their freshman year is going! 

Here is a picture of Chandler and I!


And Abby and I in Oklahoma!


At the Kanakuk Institute this week, we are learning the Bible overview. Karen Chancey is teaching us how to put the stories we know, in historical order. This has makes it easier to understand the Bible, because I can view it as one big story. It’s sort of like a puzzle! I had all the pieces (biblical stories) but I was never able to put it together (Bible overview). By the end of the week I will be able to do that! We are even learning motions to help us remember all of the events! Once I know the whole thing, I will post a video!

Hope your week is off to a great start!!

Ali

No comments: