Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hi!

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I was able to go home and visit with my family! On Friday night, I went to my old high school's football game to watch my sister perform with the marching band. They have a really cool tradition called Light Show. Light Show is where they turn all the stadium lights out and perform the whole marching show with glow sticks! I haven't been to a Light Show since I was performing in one during high school! 

This is a picture of my drill team friends and I after Light Show in 2006!
Here is a picture of my youngest sister and I watching this year's Light Show!
While I was home, I also got to just spend a lot of time getting to catch up with my mom and grandma! We spent hours just talking about everything that was going on! It was such a fun weekend and I am so blessed to have such an amazing family! Hope y'all had a good weekend!!

Love ya!

Ali

No comments: