Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hey Girls!

I was just thinking about Kamp and how much I missed spending the night in the Party Barn! It was so much fun to get to swing at night and have ice cream sundaes made by the lovely Osages! One of my most favorite memories about the Party Barn is when I got to give the nightly devo for my kabins when I was a U.C.. 


Jesus says "...let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)



That verse is a great reminder of how we must be an example of Christ for others. We should be servant hearted, love unconditionally and be encouraging. Not only should we do good works, but we are called to revert all the glory, back to God. By giving God all the glory, we will humble ourselves before him and show others that we are not living for the approval of man, but for the approval of God. Keep on living a life that shines for Christ!

Miss ya!!
Ali

No comments: